Aadhaar is a verifiable 12-digit identification number issued by UIDAI to the resident of India for free of cost.
Now it becomes easier to update your address details in Aadhaar Card Online. If you moved to a new city? Or recently changed your address? Do not forget to update your new address in your Aadhaar.
Also, It is essential that your Aadhaar Data is correct and remains updated always. So, you can use your Aadhar card as identity proof.
1. Visit uidai.gov.in
2. Go to Update Aadhaar Section
3. Click on Update Your Address Online
4. Proceed to Update Address
5. Enter your Aadhaar Number
6. Enter Captcha
7. Click on Send OTP
8. Enter OTP then Login
9. Click on Update Address via Address Proof or you can also allow UIDAI to do a local translation of your address
10. Enter your details
11. Click on Preview to check then click on Confirm and Submit
12. Select a Document to upload
13. Upload Document and Submit
14. You will get a confirmation message on your screen and through SMS as well